Fairfields handcooked crisps are made on their farm; they can be harvesting the potatoes in the morning and making them into crisps in the afternoon. They make sure they only use the best potatoes for their crisps. What better way to celebrate the brilliant British potato than with a light sprinkling of natural English sea salt for a truly tasty flavour? Some say it is the perfect British crunch.
Available in 150g sharing bags with a choice of 7 flavours:
- Lightly Sea Salted - What better way to celebrate the brilliant British potato than with a light sprinkling of natural English sea salt for a truly tasty flavour? Some say it is the perfect British crunch.
- Sweet Chilli - These crisps have a slight sweet taste along with a big fiery kick. Perfect for the spice lovers out there, a very moreish crunch indeed!
- Sea Salt and Aspall Cyder Vinegar - Fairfields source their vinegar from their smashing neighbours at Aspall who use English apples like Cox and Bramley, which give their Cyder vinegar and Fairfields crisps their unique and delicious taste.
- Cheese & Onion - This flavour is proving to be a winning double act, no wonder it is a firm favourite!
- Adnams Ghost Ship - Fairfields have teamed up with local East Anglian brewers Adnams to take the concept of a pint and a packet of crisps one stage further. With the help of Adnams’ brewing specialists they were able to create a flavour that matches perfectly the taste of Adnams famous Ghost Ship pale ale… without the gluten!
- Bacon & Tomato - A subtle bacon flavour with a sweet and tangy tomato aftertaste. The flavour is punchy, flavoursome and vegan friendly.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper - A little sprinkle of natural sea salt and a dash of the finest ground peppercorns give you a rich and distinctive flavour that really stands out from the crowd.